Friday, June 15, 2012

I got a case of the Fridays



So today is Friday, obviously. I HATE fridays in Hartford!!! Mainly, because the traffic is horrific. All the sheep leaving work at the same time in hopes of making it home within the next hour in a half. I laugh at them all the time as I see them get all frustrated because they're not gonna get home in time for the latest news amplifier. The sheep are pathetic!

Apparently, there's some stupid concert today which made traffic way more unbearable. I, for the love of all things, do not know why people tailgate these things. All the fucking rednecks came out of their hiding holes today just for Rascall Flatts. Whoever said that country is real music need to get off the fuckin' planet, seriously. A song about your truck? WTF?! I MUST be living in the Twilight zone. This shit is spooky. It just goes to show how gullible, and impressionable the sheep are. They eat this shit up like they were at a buffet. PROCESS THEM ALREADY!!! People would park nearly 2 miles away from the theatre and WALK all the way there, fucking idiots.

Also, I went to the store today and just needed to do a simple money transfer transaction and I waited in line for SO long, but that didn't bother me. It was the fact this little black kid was running around the customer service area, and of course the mother of this little demon spawn was just standing there oblivious that this little fucker was messing shit up. Touching everything it can get its grubby little paws on. Pissed me the fuck off. I really can't wait till the day these fuckers are on a train to the FEMA camps. If it was up to me, I would just throw them in the oven like the good ole days! If you can't handle your own fucking kid, you do NOT need to be having kids in the first place. But, of course that isn't how it works out. There's so many unplanned pregnancies, that's why the elite give out birth control pills like candy to get these inbreeders to STOP breeding. Obviously, they can't seem to get that fucking EARTH is over fucking populated! But no, they just pop these little welfare tickets outta there pussy like an assembly line hoping to rope in the next gullible loser to insert his dick in her rawdog style and let the process happen over and over. That's why I welcome eugenics to sterilize these monkeys. No free-lunch you fucking scum!


Will out!

1 comment:

  1. have you heard about the new bubonic plague?
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/oregon-man-contracts-plague-trying-rescue-mouse-cat-231942207.html

    ReplyDelete