Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer!

It's that time of year again folks. Summer!!!! The time when all the little niglets crowd up your local pool and tear that shit down to the ground. The time when all the welfare n*ggerz, think it's a good idea to unscrew the fire hydrant and impede traffic:



These fucking section 8 asshole need to leave this planet right now!!! I fucking loathe these sub human asswipes with all my passion. I really do wish a car woulda just came right up and hit every last one of them and then drove off. I woulda been satisfies. A nice outbreak would be nice at this time of year, that would stave off the population for generations to come, so I don't have to deal with these moranic little imbeciles. FUCK YOU WELFARE ASSHOLES!!! DIE ALREADY!!!


Will out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment