Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Traffic



Rain. Just thinking about it brings a certain calmness around my body. So relaxing, so soothing. Ahh! But, rain is a mean mistress though. It can turn nice, clear highways like this:


And turn them into Highways from HELL(no connection to AC/DC):


Especially in Hartford, where it's already congested to hell, it transforms it into a more human version of a roach motel. Bumper to bumper traffic. There's a few things that makes my blood boil, and traffic is DEFINITELY one of those few. I can't stand it, that's why I hate the city with a passion. A few drops of rain, and it turns everything into one huge clusterfuck! AAAARGGGH! So now, the pussy drivers become more pussy and drive SUPER slow to be oh so cautious cause of the light drizzle, and the asshole drivers become MORE assholey, because they're so fucking impatient. That's why if I can, I take the less crowded back routes. Hey, it takes a little longer to get to my destination, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit my black ass in 10 MPH traffic, no sir! Death to all these stupid people who's taking up my oxygen in this pest-infested city. They all need to die. The wannabe rich yuppies and the welfare n*ggers! Maybe then, I could get some peace and quiet around this bitch, and drive in the rain on the highway for a change with NO traffic. Mother Nature, is it much to ask to send a nice tsunami or maybe even a super huge tornado to wipe out these scummy little free lunchers? Pretty please?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment