Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introduction


hate humanity. Not all of of it but most. People are retarded these days. I don't get it at all. People just stopped caring about their stupidity. Everywhere I go, I'm surrounded by idiots. Whether it's family or friends, I'm surrounded by MORANS!!! These sheeple NEED to die!!! Why is it so hard for people to use their fucking brains?! I happen to live in Hartford, CT. Sounds like a nice little rich city, don't it? Well it's not. I fucking hate it here! All the niglets live here. These fucking Section 8, free lunch borrowing N*IGGERZ. I love how I see all these Section 8 housing projects, but every single one has at least 1 satellite dish hanging off of it. These pussies are supposed to be "broke", being that they're getting all this free money, but yet they can afford satellite TV?!! Are you kidding me? And then I see the kids of these lazy fucks, and what do they have on? They're wearing name brand clothes, got the latest "smart"phone, and the newest shoes Why is that? Oh because the parents don't gotta pay jack shit cuz the gov't is giving them a free lunch, so they got all this disposable money. Well fuck that shit. I can't wait for the state to go completely broke, so these fucking parasites can be kicked out onto the streets. I would LOVE that scenario! Then when they're out on the street, the police can come and lock them up into some cages where they belong, like the animals they are.






Then after the animals are all locked up, responsible people like me can start living in freedom without worrying about the imbeciles. This world is overrun with these parasites. It's about time the Elite deal with this pest problem. Maybe Mother Nature has a couple of cataclysms up her sleeve to wipe out these moranic, free lunchers. Hard work is the ONLY way to get by in the debt-ridden society. No SHORTCUTS!


Stay tuned for more!

1 comment: