Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yuppies


O Yuppie how I hate thee. These are the other fuckers I want destroyed off the planet. Fuckin' wannabe rich ass bitch. As you can see his head is WAY too big to be wearing that collared shirt. I was actually surprised to see that he hadn't had his collar popped like this MORAN:


As me and my gf were in the car, on our way back to the crib, we saw Mr. Yuppie from above going into the most ghettoist package store ever. Of course he had a free lunch borrowed white Audi, as well. I LOL'ed so fucking hard. No way a REAL rich person would be seen going to ANY package store, let alone being seen slumming it around in Hartford, in general, unless of course they HAD to be there. They stay their asses in Greenwich, where all the other multi-millionaires stay at. I'm seeing this trend a lot lately. More and more of these stupid yuppies keep popping up like fuckin' herpes and shit. DJHives calls it gentrification. I call this shit honkification. They think they're so cool with their bank-borrowed convertibles and SUV's. Please Obama, take these fuckers out. Call in their loans, or better yet foreclose them the fuck outta Hartford. UGH! Calm down, Will. Whoo! Gotta keepz the cool. 

I'm sure a lot of you agree with me out there. This trend has gotta stop. No more of these cocksuckers in my neighborhood. Please, thank you!

Will, Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment